Friday, January 8, 2010

Jesus - my Friend

I believe the most meaningful connection you will ever have is the one you can have with your Creator.

He is longing for a deep intimate relationship with you and I. Imagine! The God of the whole universe, desiring a friendship with us!

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

While we were sinners, Jesus gave His life on the cross for you and I. But He did not stay dead......NO! He's alive! If we admit our sin and believe he shed His blood for us, we can enter into a friendship with the living God.

I wish I could tell you that His connection is the one I long for the most, but I must say that my hubby, family and friends usually come first. Oh I long for it......but do I act upon it? This is a daily battle......one I intend to conquer with His help.

All other connections are extensions of the one we have with Jesus -

we can love because He first loved us

we can serve because He first served us

we can care because He first cared for us

Let's connect with Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment