Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Ella!

Laura and Eric bought her this fun party hat! Went well with our polka dotted theme! She didn't mind it till the rubber band under her chin snapped her......poor baby....I so remember that happening to me as a kid!
We went to Planet Pizza to celebrate on Friday. Daddy met us there and he's always greeted with HUGE smiles and hugs!
Abbigail convinced me that I needed a ride down the slide.....I wasn't so sure and prayed the entire time that I wouldn't get stuck! Now that I've done it once, I'm sure this will be a repeated event....oh boy! But if Grandma Berube can do it I suppose I can too :)
Grandma Berube also met us and brought a GIANT cookie cake for Miss Ella! Ella always gives Grandma toothy grins and big hugs with a pat on the back as well - quite sweet!
Nothin' like a little pizza crust for lunch.....or let's make that A LOTTA pizza crust!
On Sunday night we had a party with a few family friends at our place.
We were soooo lucky to have Eric (old friend) in town! He got stranded here with the military and nothin' better to do than come celebrate with us!
Ella was slightly overwhelmed by all the people and chaos in our tiny house and so wasn't overly excited about the cake we let her have all to herself.......oh well.....chocolate, frosting and 1 year olds are likely not a great mix anyhow.....can't say we denied her the privelege though!
Publish Post
I am pretty sure that I need to stop blinking.....SERIOUSLY....where has this year gone? I love my Miss Ella Bella and can't imagine my life without her. How truly blessed I am to have the privelege to be her Mama.

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a great time celebrating ella's first birthday!

    ReplyDelete