Monday, January 11, 2010

Berube Bites

I don't know about you but I am always looking for new recipes......so my new addition of:
Berube Bites
is to inspire the rest of you bloggers to try something new and perhaps post some recipes on your own blogs for me.....so my poor family doesn't go insane with food boredom!

Parmesan Chicken

1/2 cup butter or marg
2 tsp mustard
1 tsp worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup dry bread crumbs
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves

In pie plate or shallow bowl, combine butter, mustard, worcestershire sauce and salt. In plastic bag, combine crumbs and parmesan cheese. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then shake in crumb mixture. Place in a 9x13 pan. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture. Bake at 350 for 40-45 min or until juices run clear.

**I try to cut my chicken very thin - even in strips if you like. That way it soaks up more of the flavor.

ENJOY!




1 comment:

  1. Fun! I love the blog Coreen! I went through and caught up on all your posts. Love the pics! Elaa's birthday looked like fun. I will have to try this recipe too, it sounds so good. Thanks for sharing. Check out my sister's blog on my blog page. THe Hobbit Door one. She frequently posts recipes.

    ReplyDelete