Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Musings

I ordered this sunshine - you can thank me later :)

Dear Ella's molars.....anytime you feel like making an appearance is fine with us.....ALL OF US!

I have a feeling that the $18 easel we bought for Abbigail was a great investment - how to keep Ella away will be the headache!

anticipating 10 days with my bestie....

the sound of a child falling down a flight of wooden stairs is not one I want repeated in my lifetime!

is wishing her daughters had learned their phone skills from their dad....but alas I'm afraid it's their mom!

Looks like Papa Berube gets a Princess balloon this year (more on that later)

no one can make Ella giggle like Abbigail - no one can make Abbigail giggle like Ella.....pure, sweet music to my ears!

tomorrow: first Deaconess meeting as chair....report later

mother/daughter date to garage sales Saturday morning - that's my kind of morning!

so much to learn/teach between year one and two

meal planning.....well I made a long list of favorite meals - that's a start....

"Joy is the echo of God's life within us." Joseph Marmion

dreading going off Ella's Singulair - hoping the ear infections are gone for good!

proud owners of a new karoke machine from the neighbor - with a camera on it - you know for viewing the dance moves - Abbigail is in love....performances....free of charge - COME ON OVER :)

Love my sister.....but think two sisters is even better! Curtis and Carlanna Anderson - nice ring to it!

smelling - freshly baked granola.....and perhaps a freshly dirtied diaper....

(sad dejected voice and face) "Mom look at that post....it has no sign on it like the other posts."
I burst out laughing
"well Mom, it's kinda like a tree cut down!"
both of us burst out laughing - hmmm.....maybe you had to be there!

I think clutter is just a way of life in a small house....decluttering is an impossible task.

listening to: Ella banging/shaking maracas and Abbigail calling me to see how she wrote her name.

love the greeeness (is that a word?) of the grass

wished I enjoyed learning new things more......

learning to cry with those who cry - with no explanations

love to listen to Ella "read" :)

FREE babysitting offered at the church - I think that should be a regular Friday night occurence! Huge blessings on those 6 girls who ran around with the 32 kids!

"Each of us may be sure that if God sends us on stony paths, He will provide us with strong shoes, and He will not send us out on any journey for which He does not equip us well." Alexander MacLaren

okay the house now is much too quiet - off to find out what my sinnerlings are up to!







2 comments:

  1. clutter is the bane of my existence. it never ends! you will do great at your meeting, deaconess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of the part "anticipating 10 days with my bestie...." Like REALLY jealous!!

    ReplyDelete