Monday, May 3, 2010

Sweet Simple Sister Silliness


I am convinced that Ella is going to be a clown. She is constantly coming up with random funny things to do and then she comes waltzing into the room to make us laugh!

But how did this happen? Well..... Abbigail thinks she is the funniest thing ever and she laughs at EVERYTHING she does! So now that Ella gets a reaction, she continues entertaining. Such a middle child.....

so here she is.....this is how it began....stacking lid between teeth flipped up covering face......all her own idea.....



Abbigail giggles......


Ella attacks with lid as Abbigail giggles some more.....


And we're back at it again! Oh the fun to be had with a silly sister! Such cheap entertainment for mommy.....LOVE IT!

5 comments:

  1. so funny! i love their rainbow dresses, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! I love it when kids laugh together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sisters are the sweetest thing. And there always has to be a clown :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girl does that too! We have the same toy and she learned to do that all by herself. She likes to play "peek-a-boo" with it! I think our girls would be best friends - if we lived closer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that I can picture them more now and know exactly what you are talking about with their giggles since I was just there.

    ReplyDelete