Monday, June 28, 2010

Family Night Dress-up!


my little clown!


Snow White goes to Jamaica :)





SO much fun with one pair of glasses....well not just any kind of glasses.....the flippy eye thing did provide a lot of entertainment!





Guess who?


No words....just giggles :)

Mommy joins in the fun!

This is hardcore dress-up! Looking for the perfect accessories!


and using them to adorn her sister.....sharing in action - oh how this blesses a mother's heart!


***Have been striving to get down and PLAY with my girls more. This was so much fun! The giggles, the laughter, the crazy fashion.....did us all some good! Making fun memories and spending time doing what the girls love most. Life gets so busy and sometimes I forget to enter into their world....

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I've been working on getting down & playing with the kids too. I agree that all too often life gets so busy we forget to enter their world! I'm so excited for Benjamin to be done school (last day tomorrow!) so that we can do more of that again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last picture is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love Love these photos! So much fun and I can imagine a ton of giggles! (Save the one of Abbigail looking into the box for her wedding slide show!) :)

    ReplyDelete