Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday Thots

Wishing I had some homemade hummus in the fridge to go with these crackers....

This white wonderland needs to go....PRONTO.....but perhaps we shall have an indoor "beach" party this week.....hmmmmm
 
Did not have nearly enough time with Auntie Karen, Eugenedrew and baby EI :)  So thankful we are truly sad when family leaves.  This is a good problem to have!
 
"Perhaps the most grateful response we could ever offer God for our restoration is to help another be restored."  Beth Moore
 
UPS just dropped off a package....either my Math U See for next year or some new books from CBD or Usborne?  Too cold to open the door!
 
Anytime Jonah's two year molars would like to pop, this mama would be grateful.  
 
A new favorite verse!  "The Lord will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength.   You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever flowing spring.  Isaiah 58:11
 
Side ponytails and florescent clothing...brings me back to jr high! 

"Our Lord does not whisper hushed condemnations.  Convictions, yes.  Condemnations, no".  
Lysa Terkeurst - highly recommend her book Unglued
 
Gotta get out the Resurrection Eggs this week before Easter - I like to do them over a few days since there are 12 and then we can expand on the meaning of each of them.
 
Baby into toddler bed?  Nah....me likes the confinement of the crib!

Garden or no garden?  Must research more ideas of deer-proofing it lest all my produce go to their bellies instead of mine!  The deer and I have a love-hate relationship :)

Loving loving loving age 4 - it's perfectly hilarious in every way :)  I'm ready to laugh after age 3.....

Only pick up house once a day, only pick up house once a day, only pick up house once a day......this is me all day long.  Wasting my energy otherwise.....this is my type A personality being set aside for oh the next 10 years or more likely :)

Abbigail is officially smarter than me.
 
Praying for:
 a treadmill 
gentler response to the sibling rivalry 
 more hours in the day
 
Love Ella's attention to detail....perhaps I should have her work on the house cleanup!
 
Hoping the kids don't revolt when I tell them we are having soup for supper....AGAIN.  Thankful for a Hub who never minds what we have to eat - such a blessing.  As long as I have hot sauce in the fridge, we're good :)

Tomorrow is Friday - Good Friday - the BEST Friday ever. The Friday long ago when my sins were paid for once and for all: past, present and future.  And yours too.....if you believe what Jesus did for you on the cross.  His perfect blood was shed so that we could be presented to God the Father as clean and blameless and spend eternity with Him in Heaven.  End of story.  Hope to see you all there! 

Happy Easter from us to you :)
 




 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment