Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A BROTHER on the way!

I must say I was quite worried after my conversation with Abbigail before the ultrasound:

Mommy: What do you think the baby will be?
Abbigail: A boy - I need a brother Mommy.
Mommy: Well it might be.....but we'd still be happy about a girl right?
Abbigail: You might be but I won't - I'll be happy about the baby but NOT about a girl!



needless to say I was happy to report we have a brother coming!!!! She is still sure they were able to tell because boys have "short hair....and no clips :)"



Oh the cheers when we were told it was a boy!!!!! Matt dabbing his eyes - I will never forget the moment! Experiencing both genders is something I always prayed the Lord would allow me.....and He's been faithful once again. PTL!

Now I have 5 months to figure out how on earth to raise a BOY?????

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you Coreen:) Abbigail is so funny...short hair & no bows...that one will have to come out at her wedding:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! Boys are loads of fun. Oh and by the way, boys are the same as girls....just different :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've said it before and i'll say it again: i love boys! congrats on your short haired baby! :)

    ReplyDelete