Friday, April 5, 2013

Thursday Thots.....on Friday - cause that's how things get done around here!

So I decided the sliverware drawer needs to be cleaned out more often - ewww!

Oh how my military friends come and go.....love the coming part but not so much the going :(  

Never let loyalty and kindness leave you!  Tie them around your neck as a reminder.  Write the deep within your heart.  Then you will find favor with both God and people, and you will earn a good reputation.  Proverbs 3:3-4 NLT
  
Abbigail - on the way to Resonate (worship night) says, "Mom don't forget we gotta get our smokers tonight!"  She meant steamers from the coffee bar!  :)

Watching the kids swing in the snow was humorous for one day......TIRED.OF.SNOW!

Amazed we only had ONE puker last week - how did this happen?  Thank you Lord.

Does anyone else do their kids' hair purely for their own comedic entertainment throughout the day?!!  HAHAH!  I always have done this with Abbigail but apparently those days are over....

   
Upadee! Upadee!  Upadee!  In one year old language this means "Help me!"  Only a mama would know!

Ella has been obsessed with rainbows.  Now when she smiles for the camera and I ask her to smile big she says "Okay....I'll give you my rainbow smile!"  Whatever works....



Been wanting a "As for Me and My House" sign in my house and yeah for Walmart - they had a cute one the other day!  And that's where "Yeah for Walmart" ends....

Craving Tomato Basil soup again! (I pinned it if anyone wants the recipe)

So me thinks with my dishwasher now I should have oodles of extra time.....alas......this is not the case :(  But I do love my Mr Clean!

Yup....that's right.  I put ear plugs in the other day to drown out the kids' noise/fighting while I did my devos.  Kinda like Susanna Wesley with the 19 children who would flip her apron up over her head while praying.  I am more of an ear plug gal I guess.....    

April 19th can't come soon enough.....I hear the beach calling my name :)

Loving 6 small meals......never have that awful bloated/gassy feeling after eating......helping tremendously with my stomach issues.

Started a new Bible Study with friends - Grace Based Parenting. LOVED.

Can't wait to lay before 300 women tomorrow with a mud mask and cucumber slices on my face and wearing my robe....

cinnamon sugar toast.....ahhhh....reliving my childhood through my children :)

Did you know?  A blue whale could have an elephant stand up in it's mouth?!!  

I want to be so full of Christ that when a mosquito bites me, she flies away singing, “There is power in the blood!”
    

No comments:

Post a Comment